Why INELS Wireless?
Significant energy savings
Complete control and regulation of your heating and lighting means energy is only consumed when needed – reducing your energy bills and your carbon footprint.
Simple & flexible installation
- No additional cables or wall cutting needed. Receivers can be installed behind light fittings or into suitable installation boxes
- Flexible positioning makes RF Control ideal for installation within existing or newly constructed buildings. With RF Control, you can move switches freely and re-locate when required. Switches can be mounted on glass, wood or walls etc.
- Transmitters are powered by battery and so do not require any wiring or additional power supply.
- Universal input transmitter converts up to 4 push-button switches – enabling existing devices to be connected to the system.
- Operates on 868MHz frequency band which provides robust communications.
- Allows portable and remote control up to a distance of 200m
- Control and adjustment of lights, on/off or create lighting scenes.
- Control shutters, blinds, gates, latches and garage doors
- Manual or automatic control
- Monitor window or door opening
- Simulate occupancy when you are away from home